I am competing in the wonderful Dancing Strictly event which will take place on Sunday 27thJanuary 2019 at Leeds Grammar School.
As I have just turned 40 this year I thought that I should set my self a few challenges and this will be the first of many. I am a busy mother of three and I am so excited that my two little girls Tahlia and Olivia will be performing as well in the show. As a family Tahlia, Luca and Olivia and I love to put loud music on and dance around and have fun, we all love music and dancing but we have never done any formal dancing training. I feel proud to embark on as I know I will be raising money for a wonderful cause. The event itself raises money for various wonderful charities.
I have chosen Leeds Jewish Welfare Board as my nominated charity. LJWB delivers an extensive range of registered care and community support services in north Leeds.
- People who live with dementia and their carers
- People with learning and physical disabilities
- People with mental health problems
- People who are lonely and isolated
- People with hearing and visual impairment
- People who are house bound
- People suffering from abuse, addiction, bereavement, family breakdown and emotional trauma
Please help me to help them!