Jonathan Marshall “Dancing Strictly” for LJWB
I am competing in the wonderful Dancing Strictly event which will take place on Sunday 27th January 2019 at Leeds Grammar School.
As a 58 year old man who is a very poor dancer, as my wife Shelley and 11 year old daughter Gabriella will happily testify, this is a huge learning curve for me, but one I feel proud to embark on as I know I will be raising money for a wonderful cause. The event itself raises money for various wonderful charities.
I have chosen Leeds Jewish Welfare Board as my nominated charity. LJWB delivers an extensive range of registered care and community support services in north Leeds.
- People who live with dementia and their carers
- People with learning and physical disabilities
- People with mental health problems
- People who are lonely and isolated
- People with hearing and visual impairment
- People who are house bound
- People suffering from abuse, addiction, bereavement, family breakdown and emotional trauma
Please help me to help them!