Moorcare - Domicilary Care Service

Quality personal care services for adults in their own homes

Moorcare has built a reputation for delivering high quality care-at-home over nearly two decades, with a range of services delivered by a team of dedicated, well-trained Care and Support Workers.

Our Professional and Experienced Management & Support Team work closely with clients, their families, advocates and other health and social care professionals to develop a co-ordinated, holistic Care Plan that positively changes lives and actively promotes independence.

A thorough Quality Management system and Staff Training & Development Programme ensures that services are continually evolving and improving to meet our Clients ever-changing needs.

Working closely with other LJWB projects, we are also able to offer additional ‘wraparound’ services that further set Moorcare apart from other providers.

Whether you are self-funding privately, via Direct Payments or and Individual Service Fund then call us now for a free, no-obligation assessment on 0113 203 4914 

Services Include:

  • Personal Care
  • Learning Disability Support
  • Medication Assistance
  • Meal Preparation
  • Accompaniment (with or without transport)
  • Respite (sitting service)
  • Shopping / Domestic

Moorcare provide specialised services to Older People and adults with the following:

  • Dementia
  • Learning Disabilities
  • Physical Disabilities
  • Sensory Impairments
  • Degenerative Conditions (eg MS & MND)
  • Chronic Health Problems

Please find CQC Report 2018  HERE

Please find CQC Report 2017 HERE